- Reference: EDU2009-13195-C03-01
- PI: José Luis San Fabián Maroto
- Institution: Universities of Oviedo, Cantabria and the Basque Country
- Duration: from 01/01/2010, until 12/31/2012.
Its purposes are:
1) Identify the different learning approaches of university students, describing their relationship with teaching methodologies, academic results and various personal variables (motivation, academic goals, study time …).
2) Analyze the interaction of students ‘learning approaches with their personal characteristics and teaching strategies (teachers’ methodology).
3) Relate this information (approaches and methodologies) with the academic results as well as with the perception that the students have of the institutional contexts, in its double aspect: curricular (perception of the curriculum) and management (perception of the degree) .